Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter!

+2
ronile
Purle-Stream
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

ronile

ronile

To confuse the enemy. Suspect

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

madhatter123 wrote:Purly I love your avi!!!
<3 Pose Player, correct?

Aw, thank you! Smile And I love it too, it's cool. Very Happy (And I did do it with PP ((Pose Player)) ... )

I'm sorry, but I already changed it. I changed it to something more relevant to this story. I don't know why, I just felt like it. *shrugs*

ronile

ronile

Aww, it's so sweet!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yeah. I just had to add 'Forever & Always' somewhere. I mean, after all, it is their catch phrase. Laughing

ronile

ronile

It makes me want to hug them. Rolling Eyes

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DIE?!?!?! Sad

I'm sorry, just lost my cool... Neutral

So, everyone has a catch phrase. If you were to make a slogan of it, what would Jason's catch phrase be? Very Happy

ronile

ronile

Hmmm...
There's so much to choose from...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

If Cyrus had a catch phrase that he only used for Jason, it would be:

You are a monster, Jason, You are a horrible person.

Or something along those lines... Rolling Eyes

ronile

ronile

That should work. Laughing
It could be a combination of all his 'nicknames'.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I am so sorry I always said that... I'm so evil! Evil or Very Mad

And I added yet another thing to the site (which is what you've got to do to keep people hooked... Rolling Eyes )

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 6 Screen17

The site now has a counter! Yay!

On another note, ONLY 55 DAYS LEFT! YAY!!!!!!!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

The movie is exactly 9 weeks away! It's getting closer! Razz

ronile

ronile

55 days are too much time!

But I was serious about the Jason thing... Rolling Eyes

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I feel awful knowing most of them come from me...

ronile

ronile

Really? I laughed every time he got a new one... Laughing

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Spoiler:

I just had to post that... for no reason! Very Happy

And the nickname thing, well... I really don't get why Cyrus and Jason hate each other so much.

Oh, that's right, he and Reen chased Emmi-Belle into the forest, trying to kill her... Razz

Last edited by Purle-Stream on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

ronile

ronile

Cool
I think I'll make Reen stay with Ele, that ruins all her 'nice and innocent' reputation...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Can you see the spoiler? No? Click on it and you'll find out... Laughing

I'm so lame... Neutral

And I think it is best if Reen stays with Ele. Innocence is the only thing she has left, really. Which is sad. But the Hunger Games are sad. Even though they don't get hungry. Well, they do get hungry but that's not the point of the Games. I like games, they can be fun! I really like it when I have fun, which is hard, since all the things I found fun aren't anymore. In the past, things always seemed better. Like there were no Hunger Games in the past. And people didin't ahve to die for entertainment. Well, watching people die isn't really intertainment unless you watch horror movies. I don't, they scare me too much. I was too scared to watch Star Wars... Speaking of which, I found a lightsaber on Mod the Sims. To bad we can't use it. Since it is so weird. I am weird, really. I have purple hair. Wink I like purple though, it's my fave colour and it is the colour of my room. I like my room, I just re did it. It was fun. I'll shut up now... Rolling Eyes

ronile

ronile

Laughing
No, it's fine, keep talking!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Embarassed

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Madhatter and Alex:

Are you guys almost done with your chapters (writing and pictures?) Because we are supposed to upload it in three days... Shocked

I'm not trying to be pushy, I just wanted to remind you. In case you'd forgotten. Which I doubt, but anyway...

ronile

ronile

Purle-Stream wrote: Embarassed
I like purple, too... pale

ronile

ronile

Purle-Stream wrote:Madhatter and Alex:

Are you guys almost done with your chapters (writing and pictures?) Because we are supposed to upload it in three days... Shocked

I'm not trying to be pushy, I just wanted to remind you. In case you'd forgotten. Which I doubt, but anyway...
There really isn't so much time, and the time difference thing....

Alex

Alex
Admin

In art class today, everyone was being reply loud, and my art teacher told us that if we didn't shut up, she'd make us do theHunger Games right there in our class room.
Anyway, would it be possible to switch out with someone else for this chapter? I'm sick as a... Well, I'm not sue what to compare my sickness to, but let's just say that I spent most of yesterday laying on my sofa watching movies.n

https://30hg.forumotion.com

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I'll happily fill in for you. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

So the first chapter will be Cyrus and Nemo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum