Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One: Reaping. {II} Ashlon and Sage. Deadline?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

ronile

ronile

POV: Ashlon and Sage
Deadline: ?

Last edited by ronile on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Hmm. I guess it should be up to Madhatter and Dilly to figure out the date. When can you guys get it out?

We should try and make it reasonably soon. Not in a week's time, but when you can do it. But not too far away.

I'll stop being bossy now... No

ronile

ronile

You're not bossy...!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Either way, it is up to Madhatter and Dilly for the date. Soo, but not too soon.

The date must be reasonable. Very Happy

dillydop

dillydop

I can get it out by... hmm, sunday or monday. Probably. Depends on how much math homework I have this week.

ronile

ronile

OK, great. Smile
But I still think we need a plan B if Madhatter doesn't show up... Neutral

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Sneak peak of the new trailer! Which is said to be released during the Pre Super Bowl show. I don't live in America, I don't know when that is... Neutral

jorygomes

It is so hard thinking of ideas, for Sage, i want him to be smart, but good enough to be with the careers, he should be not so ruthless i made him seem when we first rped... but then again, he was a ruthless killer, maybe i will stick to that. decisions decisions. and waiting for the 32nd to start WOOOOO! affraid

ronile

ronile

I still think that we should start and Madhatter will join when she comes back... Neutral

Decisions...
That's your decision, but not everyone can be so 'Emmi-Belle'-ish....

ronile

ronile

BTW, you don't want to know what happened to me today... Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes Sad

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, what happened to you today????

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:I still think that we should start and Madhatter will join when she comes back... Neutral

Decisions...
That's your decision, but not everyone can be so 'Emmi-Belle'-ish....

Laughing Haha. I'm glad to be setting a standard... Razz

ronile

ronile

My cell-phone fell... To the toilet.... Embarassed

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Well, I lost my school captain badge the same way.

And everyone was wondering why I wasn't wearing it... Embarassed

ronile

ronile

Laughing Laughing Laughing
It was a lame one anyway...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yeah...

I used to have a pixel chick, it was a plastic house with a screen inside, and you controlled a very pixilated person through their everyday life. (much like sims, actually. Laughing )

Well, long story short, my brother somehow managed to drop mine down the toilet. Neutral

ronile

ronile

Laughing
I love that Barbie video!
"I don't care if you see me naked."
"I CARE."

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I've seen up to Catching Fire: Part 1, but we are almost out of download, so I can't watch the rest. I have to wait a few days. Neutral

But I agree, I was crying after seeing it. I was just in a mood... Rolling Eyes

ronile

ronile

"Hey, Peeta. I brought you some food."
"Num, num. They're so sweet. Like syrup."
"They're called... Um... Sugar... berries."
"Oh."
"Wait a minute...!"
"No!"
*CHLOCK* *GAHOO* *HUMP*
"Ha...."

Download? Suspect Can't you just watch it on Youtube?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

That's what I meant. Our internet is old and slow, so I can't even watch it on youtube because it can't load. Neutral

I just say download because watching videos takes up a large percentage of your internet to watch. I just call it download, because it's easier. Rolling Eyes

Alex

Alex
Admin

ronile wrote:My cell-phone fell... To the toilet.... Embarassed
My maths teacher in the 5th grade did that, then told us instead of giving us a test. She was a little crazy.
No school today because of SSSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

https://30hg.forumotion.com

ronile

ronile

Snow? Sad
*adds snow to the list of reasons why I should live in the US*

Alex

Alex
Admin

Snow isn't always happy... You sometimes inhale it and then you choke, and they you become very sad.

https://30hg.forumotion.com

ronile

ronile

I can live with that. Neutral

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I have something quite interesting to share. But I can't share it with you.

Confused? Well, basically I had another idea, and I am creating it as we speak. When it is completed and looking pretty good, I'll post it here. But until then, you'll be annoyed with me as you will not have a clue as to what I'm doing. Cool

Have fun guessing! Laughing

(You may be wondering why I posted this at all. To be honest, I am not quite sure myself. But what I do know is that the 'idea' will be well worth the wait. Maybe. Possibly. It doesn't matter the quality, okay? Stop looking at me like that! Sad )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum