Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th! We now have a thread! Check out last page!

+2
Alex
ronile
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I have started, how much should I write? Because I don't want to write too much, but I don't want to write not enough. So, how much?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

And do I take pictures for it?

ronile

ronile

Hmm... Since it's a prologe it shouldn't be so long...
Maybe something that will fit in to 5 story pages (the sims site stories)?
And the same for Madhatter, so it will be a total of 10 pages for the prologe.
And you should take pictures, or that someone else will take them.

ronile

ronile

Anybody thinks we should start the thread for the story? Since the first chapter should be out in two weeks... I think it's a good time, no?

Alex

Alex
Admin

That sounds great! Will you be starting it or should I?

https://30hg.forumotion.com

ronile

ronile

You can if you want to. I suck at threads. Smile

Alex

Alex
Admin

My thread is going to suck, too.

ronile

ronile

It'll suck at first, then we'll make cool pics and banners and it will look better. Smile

Alex

Alex
Admin

One of the worst threads on the planet Earth!: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/484691.page#7344371

ronile

ronile

It turned out great!

Alex

Alex
Admin

Any suggestions? I needs them.

ronile

ronile

Hmm...
Oh! Copy what Jory wrote at the start of the first post!

In the future, there is a land called Panem, built on the ruins of what used to be North America.

Panem was separated to 13 districts and the Capitol.

After the rebellion of the districts against the Capitol the Capitol won, defeated the 12 first districts and completely destroyed the 13th.

To remind the districts they lost the war, and that they should never disregard the Capitol again, the Capitol decreed the institution of the horrid Hunger Games, a battle to death between the rebel's children. 24 go in and only 1 come out.

Each district is forced to have a young man and women between the ages of 12 and 18 selected randomly to participate in the Hunger Games.

They are sent to the Capitol to endure the City Circle, training, interviews and finally they are put in the nature-inspired arena to have a fight to the death, last one standing wins. They are thrown together equal distance from the cornucopia, which holds tools for survival and the most important tool…

Weapons. There are weapons that range from short distance like knives and swords, to long distance weapons like bow and arrows and throwing knives. There are medieval weapons like maces, new more modern inventions and things that will put these unlucky teenagers to the test.

It is a game of strategy, force, brutality, smarts, instincts and survival. Who will win this year?

And give us (and Suzanne Collins) Credit.
You can make a post titled 'CHARACTERS' and then main characters and side characters. And put the links there with a headshot of each. I can take the pics.
I'll do that post. Smile Suspect What a Face

madhatter123

madhatter123

Wink
I loves it, Ronile. XD

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Perfect. What a Face

ronile

ronile

Jory wrote it, I only found it and copy pasted....

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Okay, so I wasn't quite sure how I was supposed to do this. I have my writing and my pictures, but they are seperate. I'm guessing the same person will upload all the stories to the sims site, so here is what I've got. I don't know if it is enough or if it's good enough, but please comment. Very Happy
Also, I know there are a lot of pictures. I wanted you guys to help me choose which ones. Razz

Emmi-Belle:

My eyes flutter open, as the sun shines into the room. I cover my eyes, and slip out of bed. I neatly place the bed cover back over my mattress, and walk out the door. I find myself in the kitchen, looking at the bench. I grab out a loaf of bread, and drizzle it with nectar. I place them on plates, and line them down the bench.
Pippy walks into the room, her hair sticking up in all directions, and her eyelids still heavy. She waddles over to the table, and starts munching on breakfast.
"Morning, Pippy." I say cheerfully.
"Hi, Emmi." She replies.
I look behind me, at the frightening under stocked cupboards. In front of me, is a thin dining table, and an archway to the sitting room. To my left, lines the hallway that leads to our bedrooms and bathroom. On the right, is a wall-sized window, overlooking the golden crops.
"Tyran is not awake, is he?" Pippy asks, still half asleep.
"Riddle me this, when has he been awake before eight o'clock? I rest my case." I say with a smirk.
Pippy giggles, almost choking on her breakfast.
I start slowly chomping on my rations, and let the flavour of honey sweeten my tongue. I am not even sure how the Ralin's can afford this. It might be best not to know.
I reach over the bench and take Pippy’s plate, and put it in the sink. I head back to my bedroom, and slip out of my pajamas and dress into my clothes. I quickly put my hair in a messy side pony tail, and head out the door. There, I find Pippy, dressed and ready to go.
“Do you have your bag ready?” I ask her.
“Yeah, I did it last night.” She replies.
“Good girl.” I say, as I pat her on the head.
We walk down the street, both heading to school.
I smile, realizing how truly dysfunctional my family is. Both my parents are dead, but I have a sister, Lavender. She is much older than me, so she took care of me. That is, until she had a child. After that, I was always a second thought, never important. I was fourteen at the time. It was lucky I had Tyran, my amazing boyfriend, who offered me to come live with his family. I am so happy with them, I actually feel like I belong, like I do have a loving family. I absolutely adore Pippy, Tyran’s twelve year old sister. I treat her like she was my sister, because she deserves it.
I smile as we reach the end of the street, until we hear an odd screeching. I stop, and turn. I see Tyran racing down the street, his hair a mess, his shoes untied, his shirt still covering his face. He runs into us, and we almost topple over. Tyran quickly pulls his shirt over his body, and pants.
“Why did you leave me there?”
“You weren’t awake. We wanted you to have your beauty sleep.” I smirk.
“Great, because of you, I didn’t have breakfast. I’m starving!” Tyran cries.
“Well, have a big lunch.” Pippy giggles.
Tyran rolls his eyes, and I suppress a laugh. We reach an intersection, and cross. From the corner of my eye, I can feel eyes trained on me. I don’t fully recognise the boy, since he is hiding behind a fence, but he does look familiar.
We walk down the stretch of road, to the school. A group of girls pass us, all looking at Tyran.
“Hi, Tyran.”
“Hey, Tyran.”
“Looking good today, Tyran.”
“Tyran, hi!”
One of the downsides of being Tyran’s girlfriend is the rep I’ve gotten. Because Tyran is so popular, people expect me to be horrible and mean. But I’m not. I am not one to follow the crowds, be a sheep. Neither does Tyran, and that is why we are so great together.
We finally reach outside the school gates, and I groan. I see Tyran roll his eyes and Pippy giggle.
“Have fun at school!” I say to Pippy, as she waves and runs to class.
“You really like her, don’t you?” Tyran says.
“Yeah, there is nothing here anymore. District nine, and every other district, is just a washed up wasteland with nothing in it. We are ruled by famine, Tyran. I want to hold on to the times of splendor while I can.”
“Times of splendor? We are still stuck in times of desperation, Emmi. And where on Earth did that outburst come from?” Tyran asks, bewildered.
I shake my head, as I start to tear up. Tyran comes up to me, and holds me in an embrace. I rest my head on his shoulder, as Tyran pats my back.
“It will be okay, Emmi. I promise.”
I feel my lips curl up into a smile through the tears. I back away from the embrace, and wipe the tears from my eyes.
And before I know it, Tyran and I are kissing. I know other people in the district will be raising their eyebrows, or teachers will come to reprimand us, but all I know for sure is everything will be alright, as long as I have Tyran.
With him, I can make it out of anything.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2641
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2642
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2643
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2644
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2645
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2647
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2646
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2648
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2649
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2650
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2651
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2653
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2654
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2655
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2656
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2657
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2658
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2659
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2660
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2661
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2662
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2663
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2664
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2665
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2666
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2667
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2668
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2669
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2670
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2671
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2672
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2673
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2674
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2675
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2676
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2677
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2679
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2680
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2682
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2683
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2684
Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2685

So, that's it. I don't know what to do now, I want your opinion. Very Happy Also, I took a picture that was such an epic fail, I had to share it.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screenshot-2681
Good girl, Emmi-Belle. Laughing

That's enough from me. Can't wait to hear what you think. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

Do you mind if I try to put it in order with the pics?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yeah, that would be great! And there is no way known that we can use all those pics. We only get to use five, right? So which five should we post?

ronile

ronile

We can use more, but then each page would be really short.
I'm trying to do it in the Create A Story tool.
I'll make it private and put the link here when I'm done.

ronile

ronile

BTW, where did you take the pics? I mean, what world?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Riverview. Cool 'Cause it's all farmy, and there were actually crops there. Well, the crops were just paint on the ground, but meh. It looked alright.
Didn't it???

ronile

ronile

Thought so..
It looked great!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

That's a relief! Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Happy0030

Alex

Alex
Admin

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 2 Screen10
Could I take pictures of each of the tributes on this fashion, shrink them down and put them together into banner form?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

That is such a good idea!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum