Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th! We now have a thread! Check out last page!

+2
Alex
ronile
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I'm sorry, I have to go now. Crying or Very sad I'm sorry I'm not much help with the title page problem. Maybe look for the photo you replaced with the title, and by sheer luck, it might turn out to be the title page.

I really have to go though, bye! Sad

ronile

ronile

Aww, bye!
Sorry, I really tried to do it fast before you have to go... *sigh*
Well, I hope you'll get to see it tommorow!

ronile

ronile

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:Aww, bye!
Sorry, I really tried to do it fast before you have to go... *sigh*
Well, I hope you'll get to see it tommorow!

Oh, sorry! It was like two in the morning here, I had totally lost track of time. But I read it, and it is fantastic! How did you finally get the title page working?

madhatter123

madhatter123

Wait...we have a forum thread? WHERE..?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile

ronile

Apearntly it just takes it a few minutes to load...
But then I realized I was missing two other pictures, and what Jory wrote was too long for the description, so I ended up posting it before I went to sleep. cyclops

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I had another idea. (I am full of them these days...)

For the tribute part on the actual thread, you could post the character posters without the writing. Then later on, we could add them. I am just saying that because it would be good for possible readers to see the tributes early. But I guess we could wait, and load the descriptions with the pictures at the same time. If we do the description part.

ronile

ronile

I shall add the posters when I feel like it. (which should be in like, 30 minutes)
Oh, and the story got to the first page! Very Happy Good job Purly!
It's been a while since I made a story... I forgot what a great feeling it is when the story gets to the first page. (even if I'm not the one who wrote it...)

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

What do you mean, front page?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, front page! I found it!

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 7 Screen10

Weird, on the actual story, it said 61 views, on that page it said 52. *shrugs*

But yay! We are getting viewers!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Is that what you meant by front page? Or is it somewhere else I can't see?

ronile

ronile

Yeah, that's what I meant. Very Happy
The thing with the views happen. I guess it takes it time.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Or did you mean here?:

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 7 Screen11

That was on the 'Movies and More' page. And, hopefully, people will be more interested in the story, considering the books are huge and the movie is soon approaching. We will rack up viewers in no time. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

EEP! What a Face

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

DOUBLE EEP! What a Face What a Face

ronile

ronile

I'd say 'TRIPLE EEP', but that wouldn't be very creative...
Wanna RP? alien
(I'm coming for peace)

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yes. Yes I would. Cool

ronile

ronile

I don't know if you saw that...
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/400037.page
But it's another Hunger Games story that have been going on for like 6 months. Very Happy
You should read it, it's only 2 chapters so far, but still.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I haven't read it, it seems good. But hopefully we will be able to make them quicker, and therefore acquire a fan base, too. Very Happy

Also, I'm sorry I poofed. Just had dinner. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

I just ate breakfast about an hour ago... Rolling Eyes

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, timezones.... Smile Anyways, are you ready to post the tribute photos? I don't mean to nag, I just want people to see them and hope they like them. Very Happy
Also, I checked out that other Hunger Games story you mentioned. It is really good! The pictures are way better than mine!!! But ours is different, right? People will want to read it?

ronile

ronile

Doing it now....
I won't put Zoe and Reen's posters because they're not main characters.
I just thought of something, it doesn't really matter but still.
Because we posted the first chapter before the deadline, the January 16th part doesn't really have something to do with anything...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I'll take it off my banner.... Very Happy
But you should add Reen and Zoe anyway, it doesn't matter if they're not mains. I think, for appeal, it would be better if we had all the tributes we can access on there. In future, I hope to add other tributes like Sparkle and Kade.

ronile

ronile

OK.
I'll start making the no-shows, I think. I have to work on my sim-making skills...
I already made a girl for 12, actually. You can make her a poster if you feel like it.
Not now, though. Now I want to RP. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum