Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

30th Hunger Games RPG

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2630th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

ronile

ronile

(I gtg actually, Sad Night!)

2730th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

[Bye!]

https://30hg.forumotion.com

2830th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

(I am going to start RPing. I really want to write about their history. It will be fun. Razz )

Emmi-Belle:

My eyes flutter open, as the sun shines into the room. I cover my eyes, and slip out of bed. I neatly place the bed cover back over my mattress, and walk out the door. I find myself in the kitchen, looking at the bench. I grab out a loaf of bread, and drizzle it with nectar. I place them on plates, and line them down the bench.
Pippy walks into the room, her hair sticking up in all directions, and her eyelids still heavy. She waddles over to the table, and starts munching on breakfast.
"Morning, Pippy." I say cheerfully.
"Hi, Emmi." She replies.
I look behind me, at the frightening understocked cupboards. In front of me, is a thin dining table, and an archway to the sitting room. To my left, lines the hallway that leads to our bedrooms and bathroom. On the right, is a wall sized mirror, overlooking the golden crops.
"Tyran is not awake, is he?" Pippy asks, still half asleep.
"Riddle me this, when has he been awake before eight o'clock? I rest my case." I say with a smirk.
Pippy giggles, almost choking on her breakfast.
I start slowly chomping on my rations, and let the flavour of honey sweeten my tongue. I am not even sure how the Ralin's can afford this. It might be best not to know.

Cyrus:

I look over the dreary city, on my perch on the silo. The sun is barely above the horizon, colouring the sky a blissful pink.
"What are you doing up there, son?" Father calls from below.
I look down, and see my father is at least ten metres (thirty two feet) below me.
"Come down cautiously, Cyrus."
I get up from the roof, and climb down the ladder. When close enough, I jump from the ladder, and land on hte ground with a thud. My father waits there, smiling, when I get down.
"Today is a great day for us, son. Come, there is something I have to show you."
I follow my father across the golden stone path to a large, metal shed. He pushes the large doors open, to reveal the factory line. I look at the large contraption, a conveyer belt, and look at my father curiously.
"Isn't this the machine that puts the grain into the large freight containers?"
"Yes it is son, but there is a new addition to it." He says proudly, and directs me to the end of the machine. I see a large silver box, and eye it oddly. I look at my father, finally making the connection.
"You made that part of the machine."
"Yes son, and it is a hit! So, what is does is flatten the grain, so we can pick through it easily. And with a special detector, it registers what grain has been infected with bugs, poison, or is just a bad patch. Then, with this mechanism, we can remove this particles of grain, thus saving the consumer. The District was so happy for the addition, they have chosen to pay me for my debts. So, from each month now on, we will receive this much money." Father says, lifting a large bag of money. My jaw almost drops to the ground.
"That much?" I cry.
My father smiles, and I run into his arms and hug him. I have always been supportive of him, through everything he does. Because he is older now, he isn't able to do a lot of work that is required of him. So he was fired. But he adopted invention, and his endless tinkering has come to light.
I am so proud of my father. And nothing could wreck this moment.

2930th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:28 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Emmi-Belle:

I smooth her hair down, as we start to head out the door. I hold her hand, as we walk across the path.
"I am so excited for school, today." Pippy says, cheery.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I, well, I don't know. Today just seems like a good day." She says, skipping along.
I nod my head, as we head on further down the path. Suddenly, we hear an odd screeching behind us. I turn, to find Tyran racing down the path towards us. His hair is pointed in all different directions, and his shirt is still hanging around his neck. His shoes are untied, and I don't even dare look at his trousers.
He catches up to us, and pants.
"Why didn't you wait?" Tyran asks, pulling his shirt down.
"You weren't awake. I wasn't going to let Pippy be late for school." I say matter-of-factly.
"I didn't even get to eat breakfast." He says, annoyed.
"Well, you are going to have to stock up on lunch."
He starts walking, and holds my other hand. The three of us stay together as a chain, walking freely down the road, towards the school. And like Pippy, I feel like today is going to be a great day.

3030th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 pm

ronile

ronile

(Something makes me feel it's not going to be such a great day... Rolling Eyes )

3130th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:49 pm

dillydop

dillydop

Purle-Stream wrote:Well, writing seems to be the only thing I'm good at, so I try to do my best. And even then, it only scores a 'meh....'

Anyways.... Rolling Eyes

The only thing in the world I'm good at is figure skating. And even then I spend most of the time sitting down on the ice in an uncomfortable position. I do a decent sit spin though , and I land most of my toe loops... okay, maybe half of them... But there are always bruises on me. It's okay because I had a lot of fun getting those bruises. that sounds weird. Anyway... clown oh look, a clown.

3230th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

[This is going to make me cry isn't it? Laughing ]

3330th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 am

dillydop

dillydop

(Ashlon)
"Jamie, Jamie, come on wake up." My seven year-old sister has something about mornings. She claims she is allergic to them, and if I didn't know that was immpossible, I would belive her. Of course I would probably belive anything she told me if I didn't know it was immpossible. Like yesterday she said she was going to die during the Games. She's not going in the reaping... she's only seven... so she's safe, right?

3430th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

dillydop wrote:
Purle-Stream wrote:Well, writing seems to be the only thing I'm good at, so I try to do my best. And even then, it only scores a 'meh....'

Anyways.... Rolling Eyes

The only thing in the world I'm good at is figure skating. And even then I spend most of the time sitting down on the ice in an uncomfortable position. I do a decent sit spin though , and I land most of my toe loops... okay, maybe half of them... But there are always bruises on me. It's okay because I had a lot of fun getting those bruises. that sounds weird. Anyway... clown oh look, a clown.
[I'm good at neither... I'm good at remembering useless facts that will aid me in life none what-so-ever!]

3530th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:30 am

dillydop

dillydop

Alex wrote:
dillydop wrote:

Anyways.... Rolling Eyes

[I'm good at neither... I'm good at remembering useless facts that will aid me in life none what-so-ever!]
(It will aid you in Trivial Pursuit!)

3630th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

dillydop wrote:
Alex wrote:
dillydop wrote:

Anyways.... Rolling Eyes

(It will aid you in Trivial Pursuit!)
[Very true! And that one thing on Cranium!]

3730th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

Nemo:
I sat in my desk, watching Ele. I'm pretty sure she's almost always late, or is that someone else? Whatever. I tried focusing on the teacher but couldn't. I sighed. As usual, I was zoning out in class.

3830th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm

ronile

ronile

(It's funny that he was looking at Ele. Considering they live miles away from eachother... Surprised )

3930th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

(-_- Well then)

4030th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 pm

ronile

ronile

(May there's an Ele in D1?)

4130th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:49 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

Nemo sighed, then chuckled. Elena (Haha!) had been his crush for-what? Forever? Probably. Nemo couldn't talk to her, though, of course not. Why would she want to talk to "Nobody" Hennesen?

4230th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 pm

ronile

ronile

( Laughing )

4330th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Cyrus:

I wave goodbye, as I slam the door shut. I walk down the grass strip, and onto the path. In the distance, I can make out many other bodies heading for school. I ignore all of them, and continue to walk forward. When I hit a crossing, I see three people. There is a young girl, hand in hand with two older kids, skipping along happily to school. There is a boy, Tyran, who is the most popular boy at school. Then there is Emmi-Belle, that goody-two-shoes that somehow landed Tyran. Many girls act like they like her, but they all want to kill her. I just don't understand how she can be that good. It is a mystery.
But maybe that's just me.

4430th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 am

ronile

ronile

(I forgot they didn't like eachother at first....)

4530th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

( Yeah, they didn't. At all. They hated each other when they were in the Capitol. Oh, how things change... Razz )

4630th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 am

ronile

ronile

(Oh... Surprised )

4730th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:02 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

( What a Face )

( *nods* )

4830th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 am

ronile

ronile

(Can we say it's the day before the reaping? School is boring. Both here and real life.)

4930th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

(Agreed. Twisted Evil )

5030th Hunger Games RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Hunger Games RPG Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 am

ronile

ronile

(Can we say the school day has ended and the reaping day is now?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum