Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nemo's Fanfic :D Updates every single day if possible

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

madhatter123

madhatter123

OK.

madhatter123

madhatter123

Nemo...is awesome. Cool

ronile

ronile

madhatter123 wrote:Hmmmm....true...but then he'd have a conscience and he wouldn't kill his brother...
That's not the Nemo Way. XD
But, maybe newborn Nemo automatically hates his brother... Neutral
Idk why, but maybe that's what male District 1 babies do.
Just thought about it, 3-year-olds don't really have a conscience...

madhatter123

madhatter123

ronile wrote:
madhatter123 wrote:Hmmmm....true...but then he'd have a conscience and he wouldn't kill his brother...
That's not the Nemo Way. XD
But, maybe newborn Nemo automatically hates his brother... Neutral
Idk why, but maybe that's what male District 1 babies do.
Just thought about it, 3-year-olds don't really have a conscience...
^o^ *gasp*
Maybe this one does. Sometimes, at least.

ronile

ronile

My tongue is blue! Rolling Eyes

madhatter123

madhatter123

May I ask why? Wink

ronile

ronile

SUGAR!

But it's not blue anymore...

madhatter123

madhatter123

That's good. Razz

madhatter123

madhatter123

*claps*
Time to get busy!

ronile

ronile

*lays back and watch*
I still have time until I'll have to get busy.
Razz

madhatter123

madhatter123

-.- What chapter do you have to do?

ronile

ronile

Goodbyes. Twisted Evil

madhatter123

madhatter123

-_- God, that's far off. ARGH..!

ronile

ronile

Muhahahaha! Twisted Evil

I just got home from 'school' (It's not really a school on Mondays)... It's like 5 PM... *sigh*

madhatter123

madhatter123

What? I had to do school. -_-
But today actually wasn't as brutal as usual. We didn't go outside because it rained, and we watched a movie...

The movie was terrible.

madhatter123

madhatter123

A possible part of Chapter 2:

I wake up, slowly stretch, and get out of bed. I smile at my snoring brother Alex and gently tap his shoulder.

"Whassup..?" he mutters, rubbing his eyes. He yawns. "What, is today a holiday or something?"

"It's the Reaping," I whisper. "We need to get dressed." Alex snaps awake and jumps out of bed. He throws his clothes on and speeds out into the hallway. He looks at me frantically.

"Hurry up!" he shouts, then skids off to the kitchen. I pull on my clothes and wake Xander, my step-brother. He stares at me, curious to see what's going on. I get him dressed and we go, me walking and Xander wobbling, to the kitchen where Mom is waiting with breakfast.

"Now, Nemo..." my mother says softly. "If you are chosen, remember that-"

I interrupt. "If we get chosen, we should remember that winning isn't everything and our family is the most important thing. But Mom, winning is everything in the Games. Either that or you die." I stir my cereal.

"Yes, but..." Mom smiles a little. "I know that, but everyone wants to win every year for their district, right?" I nod. "But does everyone win? Of course not. And if you're chosen, there's a one in twenty-four chance you'll win. And although I hope you'll win, the odds are you won't." I frown. "But that doesn't mean you'll be chosen. I'm just...warning you."

"Nemo gonna die?" Xander asks, wide-eyed.

"Of course not." my mother grins. "There's a very small chance, anyway."

Alex

Alex
Admin

On my dad's iPad because the people who repaired my computer where IDIOTS. Anyway, no spell check.
A possible part of Ele's chapter.
As Teck and I sprint down the short hill to the District Square, I notice the absence of something.
"My necklace!" I come to a skidding stop. "I have to go get it- I'll be right back, ok?"
"But El-" I cut her off.
"I'll be right back. It'll just be a minute."
Irun backup the hills fast as my short legs can take me. I spot the glittering amber necklace, sitting on the rough dining table. I grabit- and take off back the way I came.
Once I reach the gate, normally flanked by Peacekeepers, I find that only one stands there- the newest recruit from District 2.
"you here for the Reaping?" He grunts.
"No," I reply sarcasticly, "I'm here for the cupcakes!"

https://30hg.forumotion.com

ronile

ronile

madhatter123 wrote:A possible part of Chapter 2:

I wake up, slowly stretch, and get out of bed. I smile at my snoring brother Alex and gently tap his shoulder.

"Whassup..?" he mutters, rubbing his eyes. He yawns. "What, is today a holiday or something?"

"It's the Reaping," I whisper. "We need to get dressed." Alex snaps awake and jumps out of bed. He throws his clothes on and speeds out into the hallway. He looks at me frantically.

"Hurry up!" he shouts, then skids off to the kitchen. I pull on my clothes and wake Xander, my step-brother. He stares at me, curious to see what's going on. I get him dressed and we go, me walking and Xander wobbling, to the kitchen where Mom is waiting with breakfast.

I interrupt. "If we get chosen, we should remember that winning isn't everything and our family is the most important thing. But Mom, winning is everything in the Games. Either that or you die." I stir my cereal.

"Yes, but..." Mom smiles a little. "I know that, but everyone wants to win every year for their district, right?" I nod. "But does everyone win? Of course not. And if you're chosen, there's a one in twenty-four chance you'll win. And although I hope you'll win, the odds are you won't." I frown. "But that doesn't mean you'll be chosen. I'm just...warning you."

Oh Nemo's mom... Rolling Eyes So supportive.

ronile

ronile

Alex wrote:On my dad's iPad because the people who repaired my computer where IDIOTS. Anyway, no spell check.
A possible part of Ele's chapter.
As Teck and I sprint down the short hill to the District Square, I notice the absence of something.
"My necklace!" I come to a skidding stop. "I have to go get it- I'll be right back, ok?"
"But El-" I cut her off.
"I'll be right back. It'll just be a minute."
Irun backup the hills fast as my short legs can take me. I spot the glittering amber necklace, sitting on the rough dining table. I grabit- and take off back the way I came.
Once I reach the gate, normally flanked by Peacekeepers, I find that only one stands there- the newest recruit from District 2.
"you here for the Reaping?" He grunts.
"No," I reply sarcasticly, "I'm here for the cupcakes!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did I mention how much I love Ele? Laughing

Alex

Alex
Admin

Nemo's mom is so nice Rolling Eyes

madhatter123

madhatter123

ronile wrote:
madhatter123 wrote:A possible part of Chapter 2:

Oh Nemo's mom... Rolling Eyes So supportive.
Yes. Quite. Henrietta Hennesen is Panem's model mother!
I suppose perhaps when your husband and maybe two of your children die you can't be very optimistic. pirat

ronile

ronile

What's the pirate for? Suspect

Alex

Alex
Admin

She secretly is a pirate...
On a completely pirate-related subject, today at school, my friend told me to do something, and I totally heard it as "Alex, you're a pirate!"

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

No offence to pirates, and pirate supporters, but I'm more of a ninja person..

Nemo's Fanfic :D Updates every single day if possible - Page 3 Character0049

madhatter123

madhatter123

True. Ninjas are awesome. But so are pirates!!! pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum