Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In The Districts

+2
Purle-Stream
Alex
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1In The Districts Empty In The Districts Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

The start of The Games- Starting in Districts! Post on here about your tribute's life before the games- family, friends, etc.
By the way, check out the calender for all of the events and when they'll be happening... they also will be posted on the board in your District's square!

https://30hg.forumotion.com

2In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

bounce (That's supposed to be a yes, but it looks kinda weird... :/)

3In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

I think bounce for 5 hours would hurt.

4In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:23 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yep. Definitely.

5In The Districts Empty Do you like? Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 pm

jorygomes

Agreed... bounce

okay, well i came up with a prolouge for the story, I dont know if you guys will like it, I built upon what ronile1 had written on the first post of the current Hunger Games rpg.

tell me if you like it, tell me suggestions for editing, thanks! here you guys go...

In the future, there is a land called Panem, built on the ruins of what used to be North America.

Panem was separated to 13 districts and the Capitol.

After the rebellion of the districts against the Capitol the Capitol won, defeated the 12 first districts and completely destroyed the 13th.

To remind the districts they lost the war, and that they should never disregard the Capitol again, the Capitol decreed the institution of the horrid Hunger Games, a battle to death between the rebel's children. 24 go in and only 1 come out.

Each district is forced to have a young man and women between the ages of 12 and 18 selected randomly to participate in the Hunger Games.

They are sent to the Capitol to endure the City Circle, training, interviews and finally they are put in the nature-inspired arena to have a fight to the death, last one standing wins. They are thrown together equal distance from the cornucopia, which holds tools for survival and the most important tool…

Weapons. There are weapons that range from short distance like knives and swords, to long distance weapons like bow and arrows and throwing knives. There are medieval weapons like maces, new more modern inventions and things that will put these unlucky teenagers to the test.

It is a game of strategy, force, brutality, smarts, instincts and survival. Who will win this year?

tell me if you liked it!

6In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

I love it! Like a Star @ heaven geek

7In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 am

ronile

ronile

That's awesome! Shocked What a Face No
Really!
And maybe we won't even have to do a prologe, just put it in the description!

8In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

Wait...I'm confused. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce So do I write Nemo's backstory-thing?

9In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Yep! I'll edit it, btw.

10In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:59 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

jorygomes wrote:Agreed... bounce

okay, well i came up with a prolouge for the story, I dont know if you guys will like it, I built upon what ronile1 had written on the first post of the current Hunger Games rpg.

tell me if you like it, tell me suggestions for editing, thanks! here you guys go...

In the future, there is a land called Panem, built on the ruins of what used to be North America.

Panem was separated to 13 districts and the Capitol.

After the rebellion of the districts against the Capitol the Capitol won, defeated the 12 first districts and completely destroyed the 13th.

To remind the districts they lost the war, and that they should never disregard the Capitol again, the Capitol decreed the institution of the horrid Hunger Games, a battle to death between the rebel's children. 24 go in and only 1 come out.

Each district is forced to have a young man and women between the ages of 12 and 18 selected randomly to participate in the Hunger Games.

They are sent to the Capitol to endure the City Circle, training, interviews and finally they are put in the nature-inspired arena to have a fight to the death, last one standing wins. They are thrown together equal distance from the cornucopia, which holds tools for survival and the most important tool…

Weapons. There are weapons that range from short distance like knives and swords, to long distance weapons like bow and arrows and throwing knives. There are medieval weapons like maces, new more modern inventions and things that will put these unlucky teenagers to the test.

It is a game of strategy, force, brutality, smarts, instincts and survival. Who will win this year?

tell me if you liked it!

I know who wins... But I love this, Jory. Perfectly written!

11In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

Alex wrote:Yep! I'll edit it, btw.

I write it here or make a topic? cyclops

12In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Make a topic, please!

13In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 am

ronile

ronile

Wait... I thought we were starting with the arena?

14In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

We are... that's what we agreed on, right? But I don't think that everyone knows that.

15In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 am

ronile

ronile

Then who should we start with? I think one of the guys, since we have 5 boys and 2 girls.
Someone... Neutral.
Maybe Ashlon or Nemo or Sage.
And then we could get back staight to the reaping.

16In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

Sure!

17In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 am

dillydop

dillydop

(Gosh... so Ashlon's just 'neutral'?)
(No idea what means)
(So I can't really be upset about it)
(I'm a little confused on where we are starting)

18In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 am

ronile

ronile

I ment that he doesn't have an alliance, or that he doesn't know anyone yet, and well... Not too special on the beginning...? Not in the bad way!

19In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:35 pm

dillydop

dillydop

Laughing thanks.

20In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:38 pm

ronile

ronile

No! Embarassed I Shocked ahh...
I'm inoccent!

21In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

dillydop

dillydop

Smile Its okay. He isn't that, *cough*"special" until they meet up with the other distrcits because the rest of 10 were no-shows.

22In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 am

ronile

ronile

That's what I ment!
Embarassed He didn't really do something until he met Ele and Reen.

23In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:03 pm

dillydop

dillydop

I know, because 1) It was my first role-play and took me a while to get the hang of it. 2)He caouldn't talk to anyone the train, and didn't want to talk to anyone in the training center.

24In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

It was your first Role Play? It was my first one, too! Very Happy

25In The Districts Empty Re: In The Districts Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Really? I has like 3 other role-plays before this one, but THG was the most fun! And plus, none of the other role-plays had professional authors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum