Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another idea. Regarding chapters :)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

No, that's good. I want Cyrus to be my character in the Reaping. As for everyone else, I think it would be good to do Sage, Ele, Cyrus and I can't decide between Nemo or Ashlon. I'm thinking Nemo because of Sparkle, but it might be good to see Ashlon with his family.

I don'y know... No

27Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 am

ronile

ronile

I think we should do Nemo, because it's district one and the only carrer district we have.
But I don't know about Sage and Ashlon.... But if you say about Ashlon and his family, it might be better if he'll have the goodbyes part.

28Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

True, true. So is that it?

Ele, Cyrus, Sage and Nemo for reaping, Jason and Ashlon for goodbyes?

If everyone likes it, it sounds good to me. Very Happy

29Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:16 am

ronile

ronile

Yup. Smile

30Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 pm

jorygomes

luv it! ummm idk when i can write, though, i have loads to write about, but i am very busy until like may. *sigh*

31Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

jorygomes wrote:luv it! ummm idk when i can write, though, i have loads to write about, but i am very busy until like may. *sigh*

If it is okay with you, we said your first chapter will be the next chapter. If that makes sense,

32Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

ronile

ronile

That might be a problem.....
Maybe we could switch between Ashlon and Sage for now? Or that ypou could tell us what you want to happen and someone else will write it?

33Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I think we should switch Ashlon and Sage. Jory deserves the chance to write, and take pictures of, his PoV.

34Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:27 am

ronile

ronile

So, that's Ele & Nemo for the first part, Cyrus and Ashlon for the second, and then Sage and Jason for the goodbyes part?

35Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:30 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

*nods*

Yep. I think. If everyone is happy with that. Very Happy

36Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 am

ronile

ronile

So, for now, the next chapter is on the train.
And because of the different district, and that according to the book the ride from 12 to the Capitol takes about a day, I think 1 and 3 should get there earlier, like after an hour or two, 9 and 10 about half a day, and 11 will spend the night on the train? What a Face

37Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Plausible. Very good. Cool

38Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:44 am

ronile

ronile

*pats self on the back*

39Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

What a Face

40Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 am

jorygomes

yeah i am good with that, i can do goodbyees with Sage, but i can only write on weekends and i wouldnt have a bunch of time then either... but i WILL try!!!

41Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 am

ronile

ronile

OK Very Happy
You actually don't have to wait for the first chapter to be posted, so you can start when you have time, same goes for me I guess...

42Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

This is Ele's Paragraph-Thingy for the website!
Electric has always thought that she can fight her way out of every situation- it certainly has been so in the past.
Raised in the slums, she's become just about as souless as the technology that her District so pain sneakingly makes. But she's made a good life for herself, working hard to earn a kind-of honest living- scavenging what she can from wherever she can.
Even her little "sister" Teck hasn't been able to change that.
But in the arena, she finds something that she can't run from- hide from- or even fight off. It's going to be a hard path for Miss Watt- will she turn off it and go the easy way?

That was crappy -.- Ah, well. bom

https://30hg.forumotion.com

43Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 pm

ronile

ronile

That's awesome. Cool

44Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Thank you cyclops

45Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:06 pm

ronile

ronile

Welcome. bounce

46Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

GAAAAHHHH! My brain.

47Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 pm

ronile

ronile

Laughing Laughing

48Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Alex wrote:This is Ele's Paragraph-Thingy for the website!
Electric has always thought that she can fight her way out of every situation- it certainly has been so in the past.
Raised in the slums, she's become just about as souless as the technology that her District so pain sneakingly makes. But she's made a good life for herself, working hard to earn a kind-of honest living- scavenging what she can from wherever she can.
Even her little "sister" Teck hasn't been able to change that.
But in the arena, she finds something that she can't run from- hide from- or even fight off. It's going to be a hard path for Miss Watt- will she turn off it and go the easy way?

That was crappy -.- Ah, well. bom

Added to blog. Very Happy

49Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Ok, another, ANOTHER idea regarding chapters/website.
A friend and I where chatting today, and I told her about the blog & stuff, and she had an idea to get more popularity. She told me about this art website (I think Madhatter mentioned it..) and that there are a lot of Hunger Games fans on there- and we could get some viewers on there. We have to get an account on there, and then post the story- but she also said that we only can post the writing- either that or we have to put the chapters into giant picture form.
http://www.deviantart.com/
^Main Page or whatever.

50Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I have a deviant account!

(and before you search me up, I haven't uploaded any art. Since mine is terrbile. I just made the account to like and comment on pictures. Very Happy )

But yeah, we could post it on there. I mean, if we were going the extra mile to get this published, we should think about other sites, too.
I was thinking these. We don't have to, they are just ideas. Very Happy

www.fanfiction.net
www.thefandom.com/

(I know there are only two, but still! Embarassed )

And if we really wanted to go over the top, adding more stuff, I had a few ideas...

. Make a new section on the blog, where we can post fan art we've created, post pictures of our tributes, and if we get any serious followers, let people post their fan art of our characters on there, too.
. We create a twitter and facebook account, to advertise it.
. I was thinking, what we could do to make the site more 'social' is make another forum just like this, dedicated for the people reading. There can be topics about who they want to win, what they saw, random chat, stuff about the movie ect...
. And this could be another section, maybe combined with the 'art', we create a playlist of songs that suit or sum up emotions of the characters at any one time. I love music, so it would be a good opportunity to listen to some great new bands. What a Face

That's it, though. I'm fresh out of ideas. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next