Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter!

+2
ronile
Purle-Stream
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Alex

Alex
Admin

D'aww...
She is the queen of cute! I can't make good-looking kids or toddlers No

https://30hg.forumotion.com

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

We did it again!

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen20

We are getting heaps of views! (I know for a fact we've had more than 50 views, so I cna tell you we have had more than 4 views...)

Speaking of views, I just wanted to give a small ' status report' of how things are going.

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen21

We've had 22 votes! That's a big improvement from like, four hits. Yay! To date, there are only two districts who haven't had a vote. Don't know why, but I know they will be chosen soon. Very Happy

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen22

Almost 600 views! It only seems like yesterday we made the site! Cool

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen23

Almost 600 views too, which means most people who check out the forum check out the blog. Very Happy

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen24

And I posted this to show you all how busy, or not Rolling Eyes , we've been. Congrats everyone!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Alex

Alex
Admin

*Happy Dance*
Digital cake for everyone!
By the way, I votes District 10 on the poll thingy. I don't know why, but I did. What a Face

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:
Purle-Stream wrote:
Purle-Stream wrote:

*deleted pictures so people can actually read my post. Rolling Eyes *

Yep. Just reminding people of the chapter that I'll post to fill in for Alex. Very Happy

And Madhatter, where are you?!?! Shocked

I hope you're not to mad at me for adding the part in red? pale

No, not at all! Thank you so much for doing that for me. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I think more people will start voting when they meet all the main tributes. So then those districts will become at least twice as popular. Very Happy

That's my say, though. Since 9 was the only one with votes when we posted the prologue, it makes me think that. It makes sense, doesn't it?

Alex

Alex
Admin

It does! Do I have to write Ele's little paragraph thing for the website?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I forgot about that! And yeah, I think it would be good if you did. Very Happy

jorygomes

thats what im talking about 22% in district 11. awww yeeeahhh buuddy!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Laughing

ronile

ronile

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Sboqs4
Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0006Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0006Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0006Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0006Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0006Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0006

True, some of the stories were taken off from the 'today' section, but we got past two stories! Very Happy
In your What a Face !

Jamie is so cute! We should make a picture of the little sisters. Cool And the boyfriends' sisters, and little girls we met on the street!

Purly, these weren't poses, I don't have pose player (YET! I SHALL GET IT!), its the moviemaker cheat.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Sboqs4

True, some of the stories were taken off from the 'today' section, but we got past two stories! Very Happy
In your What a Face !

Jamie is so cute! We should make a picture of the little sisters. Cool And the boyfriends' sisters, and little girls we met on the street!

Purly, these weren't poses, I don't have pose player (YET! I SHALL GET IT!), its the moviemaker cheat.

Laughing lol at the 'boyfriend's sisters' part.

And for some reason, the moviemaker cheat doesn't work for me anymore. It stopped working well before I started using pose player. Neutral Well, that last chapter was my last non pose-player one. So, I can live up to your amazing pictures in the last chapter. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

More news!

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen25

Milestone! Really happy now. Very Happy

And I have some news that will make everyone happy. It has been announced, not officially, that the second Hunger Games trailer will be released on Feb 23rd, a month before the premiere.
Now that is news to be excited about! Razz

ronile

ronile

Purle-Stream wrote:
ronile wrote:Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Sboqs4

In your What a Face !

Laughing lol at the 'boyfriend's sisters' part.

And for some reason, the moviemaker cheat doesn't work for me anymore. It stopped working well before I started using pose player. Neutral Well, that last chapter was my last non pose-player one. So, I can live up to your amazing pictures in the last chapter. Very Happy

*bows*
Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ronile on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ronile

ronile

Purle-Stream wrote:More news!

Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Screen25

Milestone! Really happy now. Very Happy

And I have some news that will make everyone happy. It has been announced, not officially, that the second Hunger Games trailer will be released on Feb 23rd, a month before the premiere.
Now that is news to be excited about! Razz
That's in like 3 weeks! Chapter Two - Deadline: January 29th! To be created by Alex & Madhatter! - Page 9 Party0011

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yay! Very Happy

dillydop

dillydop

Alex wrote:*Happy Dance*
Digital cake for everyone!
By the way, I votes District 10 on the poll thingy. I don't know why, but I did. What a Face
Aww, you made Ashlon happy.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Okay guys, I won't be on as often now because school for me goes back tomorrow. So I can't stay up late and talk to you all, like I have been. So officially, today is my last piece of freedom. Neutral

Oh, I also found this site that was just released!

http://thecapitoltour.pn/

It actually gives you a tour of the Capitol!

From the makers of:
http://capitolcouture.pn/
http://thecapitol.pn/

ronile

ronile

Sad
And the site looks cool, but as lame as it is - I don't have a facebook or twitter... Embarassed

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

The funniest thing ever. Laughing
These people did all 3 books, too. It made me laugh. Razz

ronile

ronile

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Peeta's with the carrers? How did he even get in?!"

dillydop

dillydop

Purle-Stream wrote:

The funniest thing ever. Laughing
These people did all 3 books, too. It made me laugh. Razz
I can't see it! Grrr...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

NEW TRAILER!

I liked the other one better, but I'm just glad to have new footage. Cool

ronile

ronile

It's not really new... But it's still something. Smile
I guess they'll be sticking to not-showing-anything-from-the-arena-beside-that-fire-scene?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I only saw the trailer just before! So it's new to me! Embarassed

Yeah, they don't want to show anything from inside the arena. Which is stupid, because I want to see Foxface.

She was one of my fave characters. What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum