Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFF TOPIC: Fan Art

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 am

ronile

ronile

*excitment*

52OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

dillydop wrote:I drew a really awesome one of Emmi-Belle, I'll post it tonight.
affraid
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yay! I can't wait to see it! What a Face

53OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

dillydop

dillydop

I FREAKING WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:48 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

?

55OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 pm

dillydop

dillydop

I won our school's essay contest!

56OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

dillydop wrote:I won our school's essay contest!
What did you write about?

https://30hg.forumotion.com

57OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

dillydop wrote:I won our school's essay contest!

Congratulations!!! Very Happy

58OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:34 pm

dillydop

dillydop

I took some pictures about what I think about in math. And social studies, and english, and... well, you get the idea. THE POINT IS, I took some adorable pictures of Opal and Caspian. I must admit I am obbsessed, my writing notebook is full of touching scenes of if they had made it to thirteen, a few poems from Opal's point of veiw apologizing to Caspian, ect. So, without further ado...

OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Screenshot-71-4
OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Screenshot-70-4
OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Screenshot-73-2

And a picture of Opal as an angel, swinging and making a funny face.
OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Screenshot-72-4

That picture made me sad. Sad

WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! OPAL.... DEAD! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by dillydop on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need to express my sadness that Opal is dead.)

59OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:27 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Crying or Very sad Oh, that's so sad!!! Sad

But it inspired me to make something like that for Em and Cyrus. (Not too similar, because I don't want to steal your idea. Very Happy )

I'll post it later, though. When I can be bothered. Razz

60OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 am

ronile

ronile

I thought you didn't like Opal so much... Embarassed

61OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 pm

dillydop

dillydop

ronile wrote:I thought you didn't like Opal so much... Embarassed
No I loved Opal! She was one of my favorite RP character ever.

62OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I hate it when tributes die. Because they're dead. And that's that.

You don't know how happy I was when you, Ronile, started the District 13 thread. Which is sad, when you think about it... Razz

63OFF TOPIC: Fan Art - Page 3 Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Fan Art Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:14 am

ronile

ronile

We already had that convasation:
You were happy that you find a fun way to express your creativity!

What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum