Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Characters

+2
Alex
ronile
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

26Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Hahaha, bouncy head. bounce bounce bounce

27Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

My brain is much from bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce so much.

https://30hg.forumotion.com

28Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:56 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

ronile wrote:So our main characters for now are:
Ele
Cyrus
Emmi-Belle
Jason

And because maddhatter and dilly only had one tribute that adds Ashlon and Nemo.
Then we have to ask Jory, and if he doesn't choose Kade I'll add Zoe, too. Just cuz I want carrers POVs.
Wink I'm registered.

29Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Awesome!

30Characters - Page 2 Empty IM HERE!!! Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 pm

jorygomes

After a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG swim meet i finally got on here!!!! i love the smileys!!!! my favorite: tongue LOL, okay, well as of now, i only have an idea of whats going on, so ummm, I would prefer to only choose Sage as my POV, because I am slammed with schoollwork right now and i dont want to take on more than i can handle, so I will choose Sage, that way I could also have some parts that include Sparkle because Sage and Sparkle were with each other until Cyrus killed Sage (about that, can we PLEASE make Sage's death more grand, because I felt like it didnt do him any justice, I wish it wouldve at least been a fight because I didnt plan on Sage just dying...) anyways... i am here so can someone please fill me in!?!???

thanks tongue

31Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

It's really funny, I didn't even know I killed Sage. Someone just wrote 'I think Cyrus did it.' I am writing my own mini story for my tributes, we don't have to use it, but I am. And I will make sure Sage's death is very, very grand! cherry

32Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 am

ronile

ronile

jorygomes wrote:After a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG swim meet i finally got on here!!!! i love the smileys!!!! my favorite: tongue LOL, okay, well as of now, i only have an idea of whats going on, so ummm, I would prefer to only choose Sage as my POV, because I am slammed with schoollwork right now and i dont want to take on more than i can handle, so I will choose Sage, that way I could also have some parts that include Sparkle because Sage and Sparkle were with each other until Cyrus killed Sage (about that, can we PLEASE make Sage's death more grand, because I felt like it didnt do him any justice, I wish it wouldve at least been a fight because I didnt plan on Sage just dying...) anyways... i am here so can someone please fill me in!?!???

thanks tongue
*cough* *cough* Not MY POV, but one of the POV sof the characters you rped.
Now here's a metaphor of that that will be happening with our characters:
Each of your dear characters will be taken away from you and crushed oonto the rest of the characters. They will stay together in the heat until they melt and become one.
Then we will SHARE them. Clear? Neutral
(one more thing: maybe you can make Sage older? cuzthere are romance parts with him and Sparkle who's 4 years older...)

33Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

We have just been talking about building stuff and what not.

34Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:34 pm

dillydop

dillydop

ronile wrote:
jorygomes wrote:After a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG swim meet i finally got on here!!!! i love the smileys!!!! my favorite: tongue LOL, okay, well as of now, i only have an idea of whats going on, so ummm, I would prefer to only choose Sage as my POV, because I am slammed with schoollwork right now and i dont want to take on more than i can handle, so I will choose Sage, that way I could also have some parts that include Sparkle because Sage and Sparkle were with each other until Cyrus killed Sage (about that, can we PLEASE make Sage's death more grand, because I felt like it didnt do him any justice, I wish it wouldve at least been a fight because I didnt plan on Sage just dying...) anyways... i am here so can someone please fill me in!?!???

thanks tongue
*cough* *cough* Not MY POV, but one of the POV sof the characters you rped.Now here's a metaphor of that that will be happening with our characters:
Each of your dear characters will be taken away from you and crushed oonto the rest of the characters. They will stay together in the heat until they melt and become one.
Then we will SHARE them. Clear? Neutral
(one more thing: maybe you can make Sage older? cuzthere are romance parts with him and Sparkle who's 4 years older...)

(Ha! Look whos the Grammar Freak now! Okay, yeah, its still me.)

35Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

I'm a humongous grammar freak... it worries my little brothers sometimes.

36Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 pm

jorygomes

Okay got it, I guess I choose Sage then sorry for saying it wrong and thanks for filling me in, cat lol, umm then we will say Sage isnt 13,instead he is 16. And thanks!!!!

37Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Awesome1 rendeer (I wouldn't ask)

38Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 pm

ronile

ronile

How can I be a grammer freak if I don't know grammer? Rolling Eyes What a Face

39Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:52 am

ronile

ronile

I just realized we only have 2 girls, and 5 guys? Rolling Eyes

40Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

What a Face LOL yeah we do... Rolling Eyes
My friend told me that Nemo means "Nobody" in Latin or something...I had no idea. Embarassed *huge drop on his self-esteem*

41Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Well, Cato was a Roman general who had his guts spilled all over the battle field.

42Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm

madhatter123

madhatter123

Hmm...true. I never knew that. albino

43Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Lots of the characters is THG where named after people in Greek and Roman Mythology and stuff. The twins in Mockingjay, Castor and Pollox where from Greek mythology. I seriously can' think of any more- but I know there're out there!

44Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:23 pm

dillydop

dillydop

ronile wrote:How can I be a grammer freak if I don't know grammer? Rolling Eyes What a Face
You'd be a grammar freak if we all tried to speak... err write your first language, wouldn't you be? Hmm? yes. You would be.

45Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

I have an idea! And I only have 8 minutes to write this so please excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes. We should start with the beginning of the games- like the bloodbath and such, and a few chapters in have the characters flashback to their reaping. Maybe not all at once, but over the period of a few chapters. Then, a little while later, they discride something else, like the interviews, training center, etc. I saw this done on another Hunger Games FanFic but it was only applied with only one person as the POV, so I have no clue as to what would happen if there where several.

46Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 pm

jorygomes

great idea, but that would be kind of hard to keep track of with so many POV's

and im writing a FanFic with my friends, but i am typing it and giving it to them for X-mas because we are all in it!!!

47Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:09 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Would I be able to read the Fan Fiction when you're done? I would love to read it. What a Face

48Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

Purle-Stream wrote:Would I be able to read the Fan Fiction when you're done? I would love to read it. What a Face
I second that! pirat

49Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 am

ronile

ronile

Alex wrote:I have an idea! And I only have 8 minutes to write this so please excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes. We should start with the beginning of the games- like the bloodbath and such, and a few chapters in have the characters flashback to their reaping. Maybe not all at once, but over the period of a few chapters. Then, a little while later, they discride something else, like the interviews, training center, etc. I saw this done on another Hunger Games FanFic but it was only applied with only one person as the POV, so I have no clue as to what would happen if there where several.
That sounds great! And that way we can do a prologe. On the other side, that means we need an arena. And I'm only practicing placing trees right now. What a Face Suspect

50Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:05 pm

ronile

ronile

Can someone make Jason for me?
I'm just really bad at making sims, females are... Ok, but males..
I was embaresed to ask Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum