Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another idea. Regarding chapters :)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

What can the plan b be? Move someone up from the goodbyes? And the only person who can do that is Jory, but he is busy. Neutral

I mean no offence to Madhatter, but she has put off doing a chapter since the beginning. I am beginning to question whether she wants to do it or not. Neutral
If she wants to, great! But I don't know if she does. Neutral

77Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:06 am

ronile

ronile

It's either Jory (if he can), or cancelling that chapter and going straight to the goodbyes. Which maybe Dilly could do instead of Jory?

78Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:42 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

You still havn't told me your idea, Purly! Suspect

https://30hg.forumotion.com

79Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I wanted it to be a surprise! But, if I can't post it from Friday onwards, I'll tell you what my plan is.

And a bonus to this is that after people see 'it', we won't need to post a chapter for a little while after.

80Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 am

ronile

ronile

But you said you'll tell if Alex will! Bahh! silent

81Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

Sadness... pig (WHY!?)

82Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, right. Embarassed I'm sorry!

Okay, here is my idea. If you don't want to read it, and wait until I post whatever it is, do NOT click the link below. If you do, however, here it is:
Spoiler:

After reading that, I bet some of you are really annoyed. I know, I made you wait for nothing. Not only am I sorry, it increased your interest in what it was, right? Doing something like that, to cause speculation, is a great way to get readers. They want to know what the 'mystery' is, so they'll be thinking about it. .... Rolling Eyes

83Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 am

ronile

ronile

That is...
A GREAT idea!
But how can we do it?

84Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 pm

ronile

ronile

And on a completly different topic - the updates thing.
I thought that we could just show random pictures (not random, but you know what I mean...) that don't hav eto much spoilers but still have something that could... Umm...

Embarassed

85Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was spelled wroung :p
But thats and awesome idea!
Regarding Sneak-Peaks: random pictures would be fine.

86Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I'll try to take some not-too-spoiler-y pics of Cyrus and Em to post. Very Happy

87Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 am

ronile

ronile

cherry

I got my sememster report (or how ever you call that...)! albino

88Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

We call it a Report Card Smile
I got 4 As and a B. Darn you math!

89Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

In Australia, we call it a report. Very Happy

And I had a thought that I think needs discussing. As we all know, the tributes have to wear something in the arena. I was thinking hard about the outfits, and I think we should do what they've done for the movie - Have a different type of uniform for each district.
For the trailer thing I'm still trying to upload ( Sad ) Both Cyrus and Em wore a sort of futuristic outfit that was completely black, with yellow seams. Underneath their jackets they wear yellow shirts. I think it will make the story more interesting and easier to remember who is from which district by doing this. Here is a snapshot of the trailer... that's not letting me upload it. :/

Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screen18

I'll take a better picture later...

90Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

jorygomes

(Okay, umm i will do it if we need to, i just found out i have 2 3 day weekends in a row, I think i can do the reaping then, is it okay, if i do the reaping. then i do the train ride if possible.)

91Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin

I can't wait ^.^

92Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:31 am

ronile

ronile

Where did you get the outfits from, Purly? But I love the different uniform thing. Smile

So, next chapter is Ashlon and Sage? Great. Smile

93Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Ashlon and Sage sound great. Very Happy

And I can't really describe to you Em and Cyrus' uniforms, but here are some pictures. Randomly... Neutral

GOODBYES:

Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2915
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2908
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2914

TRAIN:

Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2892
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2893
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2891
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2890
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2894
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2896
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2897
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2902
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2903
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2904
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2921
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2917
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2919

CAPITOL:

Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2924
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2925
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2926
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2930
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2932
Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2931

ARENA:

Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Screenshot-2935

94Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:47 am

ronile

ronile

Shocked
Someone's been busy....

Amazing pics. Smile

95Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Haha, thanks. Smile

The only picture I like and that I'm proud of, (since the others look like I did them while I was half asleep) is the one of the male stylist. Which I am yet to name. *sigh*

96Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:51 am

ronile

ronile

It is better than the others. *nods*
I don't know why, but it feels like his na,me should start with a 'Da'.
Don't ask.

97Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Da...Da....

Davius! Dario! Dainard! Davner! Dania!

I don't know what I was/am thinking... Embarassed

98Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 am

ronile

ronile

Laughing

99Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I'm sorry Ronile, I have to go now. Sad

Hear from you soon! Very Happy

100Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 am

ronile

ronile

Bye!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next