Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another idea. Regarding chapters :)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 am

Alex

Alex
Admin

I like the last one Wink But the one of the stylist is pretty awesome, too!

https://30hg.forumotion.com

102Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

ronile

ronile

The last one has spoilers, though.

103Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Well, not really. Neutral How are they supposed to know they are an alliance? To them, it could just be like a photo shoot. A picture with nothing to do with the story but the characters.

And it isn't really a good picture either, so I can't really defend myself... Rolling Eyes

104Another idea. Regarding chapters :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another idea. Regarding chapters :) Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 pm

ronile

ronile

I like that picture. The only thing that could've been better is that if they had an expression on the face - but you can't do that when they're running... silent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5