Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th! We now have a thread! Check out last page!

+2
Alex
ronile
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I've been very busy today. Razz

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 92e83911f21ee85fe1d4c9865e350682

Last edited by Purle-Stream on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ronile

ronile

I JUST WATCHED ALADDIN ON DVD! Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 Happy0045Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 Happy0045Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 Happy0045Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 Happy0045Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 Happy0045

Anyways... The pics look really cool!
But your siggy on the sims site says 'let the games beg'...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Awesome.

Yeah, I just fixed my banner. It took me ages to make all those banners and photos. Rolling Eyes

ronile

ronile

Will you make me one, too?
Pretty please? Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 4 Rolleye0016

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Do you mean a banner, or the profile pics of your characters?

And yes, I would love to! And I am happy to do one for everyone. Very Happy

Last edited by Purle-Stream on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I would have done everyone's tribute, but I am having problems connecting to the internet on my sims computer, (yes, I have a computer dedicated to sims...) and I can't download. It was actually troubling me all night. Sad

ronile

ronile

(Both, if you can... I obviously can't...)

(Ahh, that sucks Sad )

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Awesome! With the banner, do you want one like mine that I have, or like one of the flashing ones with different pictures, or do you want one like the five I did on the other page?

And I will try to download Reen, Jason and Zoe again. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

Hmmm.... Like those you did on the other page...
But maybewith just one of the characters? Or they will be seperate in someway because they don't really have something they do together... Rolling Eyes No Suspect

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

They don't need to be connected, they can just be showcased on the banner. But, if you were to only choose one, or two, which character/s do you want, and which type of banner?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Because I'm having so much trouble downloading, I am putting sims on this laptop, instead of my sims computer. I will have all the other photos up soon. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

Hmmm... Maybe the first one? With Jason (for being a main character)?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yep. I'll make you the banner and make a character poster for Zoe, Reen and Jason. Sims is still uploading, it should be done in about two hours. I know that's a long wait, but if it's too long, I guess you could always get them tomorrow. Cool

ronile

ronile

Thanks! Very Happy
I really don't care... I can see how much time it took you to do yours... cyclops

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Awesome! I should be finished before you are gone. Hopefully. Very Happy

So, do we know anything about the second chapter of the story? I am guessing it will be the Reaping. Have you decided which characters will be sharing their point of view?

ronile

ronile

I maybe Ele and Ashlon? Since thier district weren't shown yet? And we could make it a two part chapter, the second will have Nemo and Emmi-Belle/Cyrus?
Brb.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Sounds good. But if we do District 9, I think we should do Cyrus' point of view. Because we already saw a glimpse of Emmi-Belle's. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

OK, you can start thinking of that if you want.
So, Chapter Two - The reapings (Part One)/(Part Two)
And chapter 3 will be the goodbyes? I want Jason there if I can, and one more tribute?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I think we should incorporate people who haven't had their voice shared yet. But yes, I am sure you can have Jason in the goodbyes. Very Happy

Sims is still downloading, but I won't be checking this post much. I am writing the death of one of my tributes on the 31st forum. I'll tell you when I'm done. Smile

ronile

ronile

Saw that, it wasn't sad like the others. It was... Unexpected. In the good way. But perfectly written.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

That wasn't the last bit, I just added another bit. The final bit. Hope it is okay. What a Face

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

And Ronile, I don't think I'll be able to post the photos soon. It is taking forever to update. I didn't think it would take this long. But I will get it up. Either if I put it up tonight or early tomorrow. Sorry. Sad

ronile

ronile

Just saw it. Sad No

And I don't mind really, just happy you'll be doing it anyway. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

It is sad. Sad But I am happy to do all the picture-y sort of stuff for you. I find it really fun! Very Happy

ronile

ronile

What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum