Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th! We now have a thread! Check out last page!

+2
Alex
ronile
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

ronile

ronile

I did it by districts order. Like a Star @ heaven

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Twisted Evil

I think I'm going to redo the character posters. Since all of them say 'Jan 16', it won't make sense in two days time. Would you be super annoyed if I did that? Or should we just leave them?

ronile

ronile

You should be the one annoyed, since you will have to do all the work.
I'll just have to post it. Cool

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, I will quickly do them all now, then. Very Happy And it isn't that hard. For me. I'm just a geek. rabbit

ronile

ronile

I thought we all are....

Wait, I'm confused. ><

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, well...

That's awesome. rabbit

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Here are the posters. Again.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Ashlon11

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Cyrus_11

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Electr13

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Em_v410

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Jason_10

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Nemo_v10

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Reen_v10

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Sage_v10

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Zoe_v210

ronile

ronile

I'll add it now...

184Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Empty Hellooo... Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 am

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Thank you!!! What a Face

ronile

ronile

I think face is scary face's cousin...

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Ronile, I bear bad news:

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Screen13

The stupid forum won't let me back on the 13 RP. No

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:I think face is scary face's cousin...

Now that you mention it, the face face is quite creepy...
What a Face affraid

I see the resemblance.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream wrote:Ronile, I bear bad news:

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 Screen13

The stupid forum won't let me back on the 13 RP. No

Never mind. Figured out a loophole. Cool

ronile

ronile

Purle-Stream wrote:
ronile wrote:I think face is scary face's cousin...

Now that you mention it, the face face is quite creepy...
What a Face affraid

I see the resemblance.
What a Face

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid What a Face affraid

ronile

ronile

The forums stopped working! D:

jorygomes

Hehe! i love the posters!!!!

ronile

ronile

Hi Jory! Smile

dillydop

dillydop

SO, I was scrolling down and I saw Ashlon's poster, and I was like, "OMB! IT'S ASHLON! THE POSTER LOOKS SO COOL!" And for the others, I was like, "Oh, those look cool too." Then scrolled back up to Ashlon and freaked out again.

ronile

ronile

So modest...

What's the B in OMB? Embarassed

dillydop

dillydop

(Ikr? Rolling Eyes anyways... B stands for berry... I accidentaly write that sometimes, esspecially when I'm working on my rainbowacy, which I happen to be doing right now.)

ronile

ronile

I'm thinking of doing a rainbowcy... I already made the founder, her sister, and her parents.
I even thought of the storyline!
But I don't think that's going to happen. Cool

dillydop

dillydop

(YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please? Len wants you to. Can you argue with him? Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 934164 That's what I thought.

Well, actually Len dosn't have any idea that this conversation is even going on, but Teto wants you to Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 8 13345081 and I'm almost as hard to argue with... right?)

ronile

ronile

Maybe... I don't have all the generation planned yet, anyway...
And I'll have to make all the Riverview people berries (which is actually fun. I love making berry sims!)...

dillydop

dillydop

Yes, making berry sims is fun. And along with all the berry sims in the game I use for my rainbowacy I have a house full of vocaloids running around. In one of the pictures you can see the edge of Teto's hair. Or was it Luka... ah, I can't remember.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum