Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th! We now have a thread! Check out last page!

+2
Alex
ronile
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

ronile

ronile

OK, then. I just have to figure out how to use this pics on the storyboard... Rolling Eyes
I'll put it on the forum for now.

ronile

ronile

The photos look great!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:OK, then. I just have to figure out how to use this pics on the storyboard... Rolling Eyes
I'll put it on the forum for now.

Yeah, we don't have to do the description bit, I thought it would be a nice touch, as if to invite readers to learn about the tributes before the Games begin. We don't have to, though. I guess it's up to everyone else if they want to write a bit about their tributes. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:The photos look great!

Oh, why thank you! Cool

ronile

ronile

I actually talked about the screenshots for the prolouge, we can put the headshots in the thread.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Cool. What a Face Where are you going to post them, though? Because it's Alex's thread, does that mean it will be above your 'chapters' bit? If so, cool. If not, well, still cool. I guess. *shrugs*

ronile

ronile

I can put it there, but we should do it when everyone will do their part.
And I'm too lazy to do mine at the moment. Smile
Maybe you can still upload the prolouge? If someone will want to find it they could see the link in the thread, I just can't use the pictures in the create-a-story tool because I didn't take them on my game... Sad

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Oh, that's fine. I will upload it, and give the link to you via this site. Then you can add it to your chapters bit on the thread. Cool

ronile

ronile

OK.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Ronile, we have a problem.

The computer that I use for sims doesn't have internet anymore. And I can't upload the pictures to the site to make a story. I forget how to do it exactly, but don't we have to upload the pics via the launcher?

I'm really sorry. Sad Is there any possible way that you could download the pictures and do it, or are we pretty much stuffed?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

The only I can think of doing is redoing the pictures on this computer, and since I have internet on this one, upload them to the exchange. I'm really sorry. Crying or Very sad

ronile

ronile

Yeah, you have to do it with the launcher...
I guess I can copy the pictures and replace pictures from my game with them, and then upload them...
*sigh* Laughing

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

I'm really sorry, Ronile! In future, I will be able to take the pictures on this computer and upload them, if need be, so from now on, I can do it. It is just this installment that I can't. Again, I'm sorry! I don't mean to make this a hassle for you. Sad

Now I feel incredibly bad. Sad No

ronile

ronile

No, it's OK.
I have all day. Smile
Do you know how I can download the pictures? Because the won't fit to the screen, I can't use the print screen.

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Can you right click it, and press download? Or save? That is how I download all the pictures I have. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Ronile, quick addition:

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Title_10

I don't mean to dictate how everything looks, but I thought we may as well use it, since I've slapped it onto everything else.... Embarassed

ronile

ronile

Saved. Smile
Now I'll just edit some useless screenshots....

You should tell Alex to put it on the first post. Very Happy It looks great!

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Instead, I will make a banner form of it. I guess she can use that one too, if she wants. I will get working on that, right now.

Oh, and thank you again! Very Happy

EDIT: Woop! 200 posts! Although I've got nothing on you, already halfway through the two hundreds.... Rolling Eyes

ronile

ronile

I just realized we don't have a picture for the cover... I'll be using the last photo you made, I just hope it's big enough. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin10
The heading. Pretty self explanatory.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin11
Chapters. Also self explanatory.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin12
Tributes. This is the bit where we could post the character posters and their little smidge of info.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin13
I am guessing this will make reference to the download links, and the original thread link.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin14
The prologue could be either: 1. The chapter I did. 2. The prologue writing bit on the actual thread.

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin15
Underneath this will be our names, so everyone knows that not just one person has done this, Everyone deserves credit for their fantastic work!

Chapter One - Deadline: January 16th!  We now have a thread! Check out last page! - Page 6 Headin17
Acknowledgements . Here we will give credit to Suzanne Collins for the original idea, and anyone else we need/should thank.

That's it for now, I guess. If anyone, or I, thinks of another heading we need to add, I will, uh, add it. Very Happy

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

ronile wrote:I just realized we don't have a picture for the cover... I'll be using the last photo you made, I just hope it's big enough. Very Happy

It should be. It is the same size of all the pictures I took, AKA, normal size. Very Happy

ronile

ronile

I'm using the Chapters and the Tributes in the second post, is that OK?

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

Yeah, sure! What a Face

ronile

ronile

Stupid create a story won't upload the front cover pic... No

Purle-Stream

Purle-Stream

affraid

I'm sorry, I just had to use that face... cyclops

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]